About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Half Human Half Angel, brought to help people see things as I do in a Realistic yet Optimistic view. Come Kick it.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Quick Update (Love)

I am so tranquil and one with myself, it feels great. No weed no alcohol No anything, clear mind. Of course I'm going to blaze hard when i get back though, just had to prove a few things to myself and I succeeded. I love you all. Chitown I'm coming back home tomorrow. I love my family so much, they are just like me obviously and I just love seeing where I came from and why I am the way I am. It feels so good to have a clear mind and still think the same way when I'm high or something you know. It feels good. I have finally figured out who I am as a person. Not to say I haven't before but it is heavenly to reassure myself. I have so much love for myself and to give to others. Taking this trip to Atlanta and spreading time with my family really helped. Getting that Jamaican home cooking and just going back to the roots of where I came from is so refreshing. It lets me know that i have a great support system and all of the above. I love you all and I hope you guys have love for me. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Holiday no matter what religion you are its all the same to me. Stay Gplex my angels.