About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Half Human Half Angel, brought to help people see things as I do in a Realistic yet Optimistic view. Come Kick it.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Almost Graduating

Columbia is really pissing me off right now. God, its always one thing after another with these fucking peasants, just let me sign up for my classes, I don't need to talk to you, you have nothing to do with what classes I need to take. Like, I shouldn't have to double check what people say, how come one employee for the same job helped me better than the other dumb hoe on the phone. Learn how to do your job. I don't need to talk to any advisor or anyone in my department. The only thing that matters is if things are paid for which they are so let me do my thing you morons. Learn how to fix the bugs on your website and realize that people don't have the time to do the unnecessary bullshit you make them do