About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Half Human Half Angel, brought to help people see things as I do in a Realistic yet Optimistic view. Come Kick it.

Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm not cocky, I just like myself. Whats wrong with that?

I think its funny that society makes you humble yourself down so others won't catch feelings. I want to figure out the reasoning behind that. It makes you feel bad because your grinding and others aren't doing it as well but Is that good or bad? I know there is hella people out there doing way better than me but I don't give a fuck, we can all kick it at the top. Theres numerous routes one way or the other. Why are you shunned when you like yourself alot? Is that not allowed? Your not allowed to love yourself and everything you do? Allowed to love your family with everything you have and your friends? Why is it cocky? Why don't you like yourself as much as I do? I know we all have different problems but still.....?