About Me

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Half Human Half Angel, brought to help people see things as I do in a Realistic yet Optimistic view. Come Kick it.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Fam First

There are alot of things i go through make me feel like im the shit. I have to say every time im with all my family it makes me go to heaven without the use of trees. It makes me want to do everything amazing and eliminate more people that don't reach my standards. I don't give a fuck how "cocky" you think I am but the people that i fuck with are the same way so if you don't agree with it then chances are I probably think you suck anyways.SWAVEYGPLEXMOEVIBEFELT. I would rather be true to myself and have everyone hate me than to be fake just to please others. Its my life so I get it in the way I do. I keep a closed circle and love it. I am only surrounded by the things I value and the people I care about. I only allow legends or Rising stars in close. I pay homage to all those that taught me the ways. And I won't let you down. Holla